DynFi Manager: centralized management software for Open Source firewalls
DynFi® Manager is the only centralized management software for Open Source firewalls. It is compatible with the following softwares :
Dynfi Manager can be downloaded and freely used to administer up to three firewall devices. For more than three firewalls, you will need to purchase a license whose price varies according to the number of devices managed and the duration of the subscription.
DynFi® Manager simplifies the life of administrators
DynFi Manager has a rich and intuitive interface that simplifies tedious administration tasks and improves the cybersecurity of your firewalls.
Thanks to DynFi Manager the teams in charge of your cybersecurity save precious time that can be devoted to operations with higher added value.
DynFi Manager features
Centralized firewall management
- Access to the administration interface of all firewalls from the Manager (Direct View)
- Differentiated access by group of firewalls (Multi-tenant)
- A control of the firewall services from the Manager
- The geolocation of equipment
- A collaborative base for team-based firewall administration
Automation of many tasks
- automated backup of your configurations
- Update of one or more firewalls live or offline
- Centralized management of aliases at Manager level
- Alias collection creation
- Intelligent multi-site synchronization
- Automatic connection of firewalls to the Manager
- Status visualization and management of all services (stop, start, restart) from the Manager
Full visual status of all your firewalls.
- Centralized access to RRD graphs of firewalls
- Accurate status of all remote links
- Ability to compare the XML configuration of your equipment (multi-site comparison)
- Gateway statistics
- Detection of connection problems between between the firewall and the Manager
- Transmission of automatic alerts
Customization and multi-sites
- Customize the interface of DynFi Manager with your logo and colors
- Restricted secure access to a group of devices
- Efficient follow-up of the operations performed on all your firewalls
The advantages of DynFi Manager On Premise version
With DynFi Manager On Premise, you can securely manage and backup your most secret firewall devices configurations with complete peace of mind. The On Premise version of DynFi Manager includes the DynFi Manager software and a MongoDB database.
This version can be deployed :
- In your corporate network,
- On a public cloud (AWS, OVH, Azure, …)
- On a private cloud (corporate cloud, private infrastructure, …)
The only requirement is that DynFi Manager should be able to communicate with your firewalls via a reacheable IP address. DynFi Manager is a licensed software whose price is based on the number of appliances administered and the billing periodicity.
The advantages of DynFi Manager SaaS version
With the SaaS version of DynFi Manager you can:
- Benefit from the rapid deployment of your DynFi Manager instance in an ultra-secure cloud
- Start the management of your firewalls without system administration constraints
- Free and simple update for all future versions of DynFi
- Backup of your virtual environment
DynFi Manager : On Premise, SaaS or Managed Services.
Compatible with pfSense®, OPNSense® firewalls and DynFi Firewall.
Discover all third party softwares embedded in DynFi Manager software